Guiding you beyond postpartum recovery to stronger than you ever were
If you've struggled far too long with your body after babies...
If you've tried other options and failed. If you just can't find the answers you're looking for. Maybe you set the bar too low. Instead of recovering your pre-baby body, you need to go deeper. Only then can you solve problems you never knew you had and discover a better version of you than you've ever known.
Imagine if ...
Imagine if you could have all this and more.
How does it work?
What's in a module?
- Each module contains 2-4 self-assessments. The assessments you DON'T pass indicate where to target your efforts, so you only do exercises YOU need to do.
- The results of your self-assessments will guide you through 100+ exercises specific to YOUR body. Instead of an exercise routine, you'll learn better ways to move.
- This method allows you to make gains all day, every day, even when you don't have time for formal exercise.
Enter your name and email below to start today!
Limited time offer! 20% off!
The mama behind Mama Made Strong:
Betsy Petry-Johnson, PT, OCS
Even before my triplets were born, I knew my recovery would be difficult. But I assumed I could fall back on decades of physical conditioning and my expertise as a physical therapist and a Board-certified specialist in Orthopedics. Instead, 35 weeks of a triplet pregnancy and the monumental task of caring for 3 babies quickly humbled me.
When my physical recovery stalled, I tried a few reputable online programs. No luck. Growing ever more frustrated, I began to study courses for physical therapists who treat postpartum women. Only by breaking this information into smaller and smaller pieces could I finally see the compensations I'd constructed around a childhood injury. In combination with the effects of pregnancy, at last, I had my answers.
Over several months, I peeled away the movement patterns that blocked my progress and built a system of introspection and focused effort. I fleshed it out to cover multiple possible scenarios and then shared it with other mothers and physical therapists. They returned with terrific feedback for fine-tuning and with success in solving an array of issues. Instead of following one singular routine, this tailored exercise prescription meets unique needs and delivers hard-to-find results. Now, I'm so pleased to be able to share it with you.
The 7 modules:
(A user's manual for your postpartum body)
What effective breathing looks like
Why effective breathing is crucial for normal ab and pelvic floor function
How to improve your current breathing pattern
How to know if your pelvic floor is working as it should
How to make sure ANY exercise is safe for your pelvic floor
Why Kegels aren't the answer for everyone
How pregnancy affects both your abs and your posture
How to use exercise to safely heal a diastasis recti (abdominal separation)
How to know when ANY exercise is safe for your abs
How to regain muscle tone in your abs, with or without a diastasis
How to detect an imbalance in your hips
How an imbalance affects ab and pelvic floor healing
How to get better shape and strength from your bum (whether you had it before babies or not)
How your feet affect postpartum recovery
Whether yours are impacting your abs, hips, or pelvic floor
How your upper back, shoulders, and neck affect your posture
How to ensure your ab or pelvic floor function isn't limited by your upper body
3 different models to explain how pregnancy affects posture
3 different guides for making effective postural change
PLUS, access to a "secret" Facebook group, exclusive to Mama Made Strong clients, for posting videos, asking questions, and encouraging each other
PLUS, private email access to a physical therapist for the questions you prefer not to share
Enter your name and email below to start today!
Who this program is for:
- The self-motivated mama who likes to solve problems. Nobody knows your body like you do.
- The frustrated woman who has literally tried everything without finding the answers she's looking for.
- Anyone lacking the time, money, resources, or location to make seeing a pelvic floor physical therapist feasible.
- A mother who just doesn't like talking about her body. To anyone. You still deserve the very best information.
Who this program is NOT for:
- Those with the primary goal of weight loss. This program is about movement and exercise. It is not about nutrition.
- Someone who wants the 1:1 guidance of a pelvic floor physical therapist. There is no substitute for the physical presence of an expert.
- Anyone looking for plug-and-play exercises. Instead, this program involves learning about your own specific needs. As your understanding evolves, so will your program.