The Mama Made Strong program is a comprehensive, online training program that makes sense of ALL the changes in your postpartum body.
Designed by a physical therapist. Tested by moms. Tailored to YOUR postpartum body.
Postpartum struggles? What if ...
Enter your name and email below to start today!
About the program
What's in a module?
- Each module contains 2-4 self-assessments. The assessments you DON'T pass indicate where to target your efforts, so you only do exercises YOU need to do.
- The results of your self-assessments will guide you through 100+ exercises specific to YOUR body. Instead of an exercise routine, you'll learn better ways to move.
- This method allows you to make gains all day, every day, even when you don't have time for formal exercise.
The 7 modules:
(A user's manual for your postpartum body)
What makes a good breathing pattern
Why good breathing is crucial for normal abdominal and pelvic floor function
How to improve your current breathing pattern
How to know if your pelvic floor is working like it should
How to make sure any exercise is safe for your pelvic floor
Why Kegels aren't the answer for everyone
How pregnancy affects both your posture and your abs
How to use exercise to safely heal a diastasis recti (abdominal separation)
How to know when ANY exercise is safe for your diastasis
How to regain muscle tone in your abs, whether you have a diastasis or not
How to detect an imbalance in your hips
Why an imbalance in your hips can keep you from healing your abs or pelvic floor
How to get better shape and strength to your bum (whether you had it before babies or not)
How your feet have anything to do with your postpartum recovery
Whether yours are affecting the function of your abs, hips, or pelvic floor
How your upper back, shoulders, and neck affect your posture
How to ensure your upper body isn't limiting your ab or pelvic floor function
Three different models explain how pregnancy affects posture
Three different models to guide you through making effective changes to your posture
Why is Mama Made Strong different?
First, there are no time constraints. A postpartum body rarely responds on a timeline, and yet so many postpartum programs are for 6, 8, or 12 weeks. However, Mama Made Strong is by monthly subscription. We don't all have the same experiences or the same goals, and neither do we all learn at the same rate. With Mama Made Strong, you're on your own timetable. You can stop when you decide, or continue for as long as you like.
Second, Mama Made Strong will be a different experience for each woman. Every pregnancy, every birth story, and every postpartum body is different. Likewise, the exact right exercise for one woman can be the exact wrong exercise for the next. Instead, Mama Made Strong will guide you through assessing your own body and then direct you how to practice based on your findings.
And lastly, Mama Made Strong is more than an exercise routine. Like eating well or being active, you can make a habit of moving better. Because it doesn't matter how great your workout is if you spend the rest of the day undoing it. Mama Made Strong will teach you to change the way you move, so you can make gains all day, every day. Whether you have 5 minutes or an hour or no time at all some days, this program will teach you how to make the most of it.
What the Mama Made Strong program is NOT:
- intended for weight loss.
- a substitute for one of those amazing creatures known as a pelvic floor physical therapist. If you want someone to guide you, there is no substitute for the 1:1 attention.
- for those looking for a plug-and-play exercise program. Instead, it involves learning and thinking about your own body and your specific needs. As your understanding of your body grows and evolves, so will your program.